Thursday, January 21, 2010

1.21.10 – Trying not to go under


I hate doctors and the feelings are mutual, as I am the 1 out a 100 who either doesn’t benefit from a drug or gets really sick from it. Unfortunately, I am still in pain and was persuaded to go to a doctor, if for no other reason than just to make sure nothing was seriously wrong. It was as I expected – he was pleasant enough, but barely listened to me, and just wanted to give me pills and send me off to someone else. Out of my mind, surely, I did make the appointment, but am still debating going next week, as I can’t imagine much good coming of it, just as I keep staring at this bottle of muscle relaxants, wondering if they will help or send me further under.

2 comments:

  1. Great sound effect for such a predicament...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so too. All the things I thought I'd never use with i-movie...

    ReplyDelete