Thursday, December 31, 2009

12.31.09 – Life in the Bubble


I did, luckily, survive the night, and the fumes seem to have finally gone down. The neighbor, who I thought was doing painting in his side of the basement, was not. In fact, he also got sick from the fumes. He mentioned that one of the parking lots across the street had its lines painted yesterday, but that seems somewhat unlikely to be the cause. It is now a very strange mystery.

While I am sorry that I thought so many bad thoughts about my neighbor last night and that he also became ill, I’m somewhat relieved I wasn’t the only one. So much of the time I’m always the “sensitive one,” who always has reactions when no one else does. This causes me to often receive snide comments about me being the girl in the bubble. The ironic part of that is my homeopath has recommended I imagine myself in a safe bubble when such events like this take place, and that vacuum hoses are sucking up all the bad stuff. Ah, life…

No comments:

Post a Comment