Wednesday, December 30, 2009

12.30.09 – Watching the Clock


Mostly these days I spend my time always running behind schedule and being late, dreading looking at the clock. This evening it was a slightly different story. I walked in to my apartment and was greeted by noxious chemical fumes. My guess is one of my neighbors (I live in an old building converted into three units with connecting ductwork) was painting or doing something that my system did not like. Within ten minutes my lips began to swell a bit. Fortunately I had plans for most of the evening, but did, for once this month, take my time getting things done and even took care of errands in order to delay my return home.

The fumes are still present, even with fans and air cleaner units going. If there is no post tomorrow, you will know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment