Monday, November 2, 2009

11.2.09 – But is Anything On?


I tend to have very mixed feelings about television these days. The majority of my childhood and early adult life was spent consumed with television shows. I constantly think of the time wasted when I could have been reading or making something. Now I find it harder and harder to get interested in shows, watching one episode and then missing the rest of the season. Of course, I do have to say that cable access shows will most certainly be something interesting and more unique than the typical network fare.

Now that I have a television show of my own that I create, I’m hopeful there will be people interested enough to watch, but at the same time I think that they should be spending their time in more productive ways.

http://amovieaday.blip.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment