Thursday, March 4, 2010

3.4.10 – Endless Paperwork


I recall years ago people saying that computers would end the need for mountains of paper and paperwork. With the amount of paper pertaining to either taxes or car accidents on my couch, coffee table, desk, dining room table, and every other piece of furniture in my home that clearly hasn’t happened. I did receive an email last week in regards to a meeting that stated at the bottom that I should think first about whether I needed to print out this email or not. As I’ve yet to acquire a
smart phone
and I needed the address and the directions on how to get in the building, I did need to print it out.

A photographer friend of mine has currently been photographing paper, which I have found to be quite beautiful, but that could be because it is not the paper cluttering my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment