Friday, March 12, 2010

3.12.10 – Can’t Seem to Blow My Own Horn


After the first car accident, my chiropractor told me I’d been weakened and that another accident or fall would be harder to recover from. I didn’t think much about it at the time, assuming naively that I would not be in another accident, at least not for a while. Well, things didn’t quite work out as I had assumed, and I am still really reeling from this latest accident. I’ve begun physical therapy, which seems to be helping, but I just have no energy. It doesn’t matter when I go to sleep or when I get up or whether I take the medication or not or even if I take supplements or not. It’s like the wind has been knocked out of me. There is so much I need and want to do, but am having trouble getting going. If I push myself, after a while things start coming together. It’s just getting the first notes that are the hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment