Thursday, March 11, 2010

3.11.10 – We the People…


I've been watching the news lately, which I really shouldn't do. Mostly it just makes me think WTF?? and feel I am very alone. If the news itself doesn't aggravate me in its growing right-wing tendency, its the commercials stating I should call my senator to tell him not to vote for health care reform, as we can't afford it. We can't NOT afford health care reform! It all just makes me crazy and start to wonder what country am I living in now and has what this country been founded on been changed while I wasn't paying attention.

3 comments:

  1. oo-oo-oo-oo-ooh. spooky and funny both.

    I'm working on the French & Indian War and being reminded of what violence we were founded on in the first place...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately not much seems to have changed. Perhaps if things get bad enough, it will have to.

    A "friend" of mine on Facebook posted this link. Thought I'd pass it on to you.

    http://hello-zombie.tumblr.com/post/442899319/herofetish-via-hypnotique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops--I must have forgotten to stick around for the word verification yesterday when I commented---just to say thanks:
    "He's undead, Jim" is a hoot.

    Funny how well Star Trek fits in with other genres.

    ReplyDelete