Saturday, May 22, 2010

5.22.10 – Discomfort


Due to my allergies, I couldn’t be in my office while the paint fumes were still evident. When I was able to spend some time in there I noticed bulges on the wall, which I assumed was from the compound that had to be applied to the wall that had been damaged by water. I kept thinking more bulges were appearing, but convinced myself I was seeing things. I’ve now had it confirmed that the wall is being damaged again, as my landlords wanted to put off repairing the roof and were hoping fixing the box gutters would suffice. Obviously not.

I keep getting the distinct feeling the universe does not want me to get comfortable, which I was beginning to feel once the painting was finished. I just wish I knew what I’m supposed to do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment