Monday, February 8, 2010

2.8.10 – Countdown…again


We just experienced a snowstorm last Friday into Saturday, and haven’t even gotten rid of that snow, when they’re predicting another 4-6 inches beginning tonight through Wednesday. This may not sound like a lot compared to the Atlantic states, but it’s a lot for us.

I am so sick of winter. The most annoying thing is the countdown to the storm. Due to the accidents, I now know when changes in weather are coming before it’s mentioned on television, so to have to deal with the insanity of having to then race out to get everything you need or have to get done before it hits is even more aggravating. I had a nightmare last night that a groundhog got into my home and I was trying to get away from it. There had been one living on the property, but I haven’t seen it in some time. I wish it would make peace with its shadow already.

No comments:

Post a Comment