Wednesday, September 23, 2009

9.23.09 -- Lazy Arms

I've begun using the Flip camera as a tool in Tai Chi. I have a tendency to forget the final steps of new moves by the time I get home. One of the instructors has rather unexcitedly allowed me to film him doing the moves. I then can follow watching him on the computer and curse at myself for my repeated mistakes all in the comfort of my home. Yes, I see the irony in this.

We're now at the point where I've been told to do the moves with as little tension or effort as possible. This is very difficult for me as I'm someone who always has a certain amount of tension. Even while on vacation I walk with a purpose. Of course, this is why tourists always stop me thinking I'm a native and can help them. I'm not sure I'm ready to release the tension.

http://amovieaday.blip.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment