Tuesday, September 22, 2009

9.22.09 -- Revolution

I just found out that two people I worked with a number of years ago, and that I loathed, were fired. I actually thought I had put all of that nonsense behind me, but I couldn't help feeling pleased reading the article, although I believe there really should have been three people fired. That's the way things go.

The strange thing is not that it happened, in fact most people assumed it would have happened some time ago, but that it happened two months ago and I just found out about it. I've been lax lately about reading the local paper and my friend, who knew about the firings, thought he had told me.

In a way I'm glad I didn't find out at the time. It seems silly to celebrate or be ebullient when it happened so long ago. It would have been easy to get sucked back into that old mindset and all of that never-ending pettiness. I doubt things will ever change at that organization. Sometimes things continue to go round and round no matter what happens.

http://amovieaday.blip.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment