Monday, December 7, 2009

12.7.09 – Color


I think about, and notice, color a lot. I go through periods where I only want to wear or look at certain colors. Sometimes this falls within what advertisers decide is the color or color combination of the moment, other times it doesn’t. I bought this glass piece at GlassWorks in Louisville right around the time I was making a very big, and potentially very stupid, career decision. I was drawn to its color more than the design.

These last few months I’ve been seeing this same color combination in clothes, fancy file folders, and earrings, and have been equally drawn to them. I’m sure there is some reason for this, which I just haven’t figured out yet. My hope is that I’m beginning another path that may be just as scary, but just as important.

No comments:

Post a Comment